Friday, June 5, 2009

Hairy Potty

All of you love the Harry Potter series no doubt ‘cause I certainly do. Except for one little smidgen of a problem has given Harry Potter a bad name and that name my friends is Daniel Radcliffe. Also known as the creepy bird/frog man. Why you ask? Look at his face. It looks like a bird combined with a frog…disturbing much. I have absolutely no clue why those casting directors chose this creature for Harry Potter, seriously, they should of given more thought to which actor should play HP.

This is what Daniel will look like in 40 years…


Scary huh? Well it’s the truth folks, that’s what Harry Potter will look like in the near future. Anyways, on with the review. For those of you who don’t know, Radcliffe played a naked guy in a play called Equus (which means horse in Latin). Well…since the pictures are too grotesque to look at, I will not put them up here …well….I guess I could put them on here but I’ll have to block out the crack because it’s too monstrous to see without censoring.

(WARNING: SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!)































If you just puked your guts out, that it completely normal because I just did that as well. And I know what you’re thinking (OMG how could she STAND editing the censorship in that picture??!?! That means she would have to see his -) Yes, I had to see his gluteus maximus. I had medical support beside though so I they literally saved my life a couple times when my heart stopped from the ugliness. As you can see in the picture following, Daniel Radcliffe has sexual relationships with a horse. And to make it worse, he’s a gay because I’m pretty sure that horse is a male.



Absolutely mortifying. That’s all I can say. I still can’t believe people actually find it (radcliffe) attractive. I pity those who do because they obviously have never seen these pictures. To sum everything up, Daniel Radcliffe is ugly, stupid, annoying, dorky, zero acting skills, and he is gay.
That’s all I have to say <--- this rhymes teehee :)

Hope you all enjoyed my post about the hideous Daniel Radcliffe, see you soon in my next post!!

~Aiko-Chan

No comments: