Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are they Father and Daughter or are they lovers?

A question that has been haunting all of our minds ever since we saw THIS picture.



I don't know about you, but I would NEVER do that with my dad. I also knew miley was scandalous but I never thought that she would be this desperate. Since she's pretty much a man herself, she was having trouble picking up boys. So I guess she thought she might as well try her dad. And there you have it, the nastiest picture of all time. The reasons for this madness are not very clear, but I have some theories. Maybe she was becoming very confused because she's obviously going through an identity crisis with that whole hannah montana fiasco, so she found comfort in taking pictures with her dad... thats still pretty messed up but whatever, she's the one that started that whole shibang (that's right, shibang).

Speaking of Hannah Montana, it shouldn't be that difficult to choose who to be. Would you rather wear a hideous wig, wear clothes that make you look like a child molesting troll, or would you rather be yourself. I guess it doesn't even matter anyways because Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus both SUCK at singing. Lets face it, she sounds like a man, looks like a man and acts like a man. Oh and her latest hannah montana movie, now that was seriously the worst movie ever made, and it was pretty much the biggest waste of time. Why anybody would like that movie is beyond me. I would like to end by saying that Miley Cyrus is officially dubbed an Ork.

Love,

Little Miss Sunshine

No comments: