Monday, June 1, 2009

The Hag named Craig

Hullo!! This is Aiko-Chan, I'm a new writer for this blog and I'll be helping out Little Miss Sunshine write posts for The Most Hated Blog~! I am soo honored to be able to write posts here, many thanks miss sunshine!! Anyways, on with the posting!!!1

First, I would like to ask you all to take a moment and examine the face that lies here before you.
...


Secondly, I'd like to ask does this look ANYTHING like a James Bond kind of guy to you??
Thirdly, WHAT THE HECK WERE THEY THINKING!??!?!?!?!!

Giving Daniel Craig the role for Bond was the biggest mistake in the history of movie making I have ever seen. Seriously. Just look at him?!!? The Bond I know would NEVER have such scraggly looking features or that..uhm...eyeliner O.o? Or how about...omg is that GREY HAIR I SEE?! *tsk tsk*

Now here is the ORIGINAL Bond, much, much better looking I dare say.


Much better looking. Period.

He's got the looks, the charm, the mysterious dark eyes, and not to mention darker hair. Have those people who gave Daniel Craig the role for Bond ever heard of Tall, Dark and HANDSOME?!?!
I mean..REALLY. I don't even have to take a second look at the pics above to figure out where the people made a mistake in deciding the actor for Bond. What ever happened to the good ol' days where James Bond didn't have creepy looking eyes!

Thank you for reading my post and I'd like to end with a few more words for the readers.
Please DO underestimate the casting directors who decide to allow these actors to bypass the rules and regulations of LOOKS and ACTING.

This is Aiko-Chan signing off! ;)

No comments: